Monday, April 28, 2008

Outstanding weekend :)

Saturday(26/04).. Friendly match between MMHE and (Pet Penapisan Melaka) PPM.. im in basketball team.. hehe.. just a newbie.. main pun lbh kurang 2minit aje.. so far, the game was very nice.. although we lost by 3 points (equal to 1 ball).. sume kurang stamina.. haha..

Sunday (27/04).. trip to KL.. stay at Garden City hotel.. near masjid jamek LRT stesen.. tp dok sorg2 aje dlm bilik.. bila malam tiba.. :D.. me and my fiance bought the kain for my weeding. 1 for nikah.. and 1 more for bersanding.. the colour was nice.. we hire a tailor to design for our cloths. so, hal baju settle. need to find for accesories. :D.. those things in august..

Monday (28/04).. Interview at GPS (Global process systems) by Mr Steven.. if im not mistaken.. the interview quite ok.. and he promise to call me tommorow.. so far so gook.. :D

Today - still waitng.. gagaga.. exhausted.. :) very2 happy.. i miss my fiance..

No comments: